BIG UPS TO THE WORLD MASSIVE!
Oh what a DAY!
Most of it was garbage but here were the good parts :
1. Beth tipped me off about the new Limewire that came out and it actually works and is cool!
2. Craig Dunsmuir and I talked on the phone and, as always, he provided me with all the tidbits of information I need but do not receive as I never leave the house. Okay, well I left last night - but those who were there will know I speak the truth when i say it was "ill-advised"
3. Finding a baby horse in my yard was pretty cool. If you think this is slang for something because I live in an urban ghetto? You're wrong. There is a colt in my yard. Come over and I'll prove it to you.
4. Listening to Ali G's MP3s on this site.FUCKING HILARIOUS .
5. Tomorrow is Monday and that rules. Because Monday means mail, and people being at work, but not me- so I can move through the world like a housewife. Only the house is not my own and I'm nobody's wife...um.. it's still good though! happy happy happy!!!
0 comments so far
previous / next
July 18 - 16 July 2007
Weekly recap. - 28 May 2007
That's Immaterial! - 25 May 2007
A Shalom to Arms! - 07 May 2007
YEAH RIGHT - 20 April 2007